Sometimes coming up with a shopping list for your friends & family or even for a secret Santa gift can be difficult. I’ve put together a list of 10 items that I love, all falling under various price points (ranging from $16-175). Keep reading to find out more about all of the stuff on this list!
1. COS Soft Leather Backpack – I absolutely love the backpack trend happening right now. While I normally lean towards more utilitarian/outdoorsy styles, it’s hard not to love this one by COS. With beautiful soft gray leather and a very minimal look, it can be worn with pretty much anything! ($175 USD shop it HERE)
2. Banana Republic Moto Leather Texting Glove – Another soft leather item on my list are these beautiful gloves I stumbled upon while shopping for Christmas presents last weekend. The taupe leather is a nice breakaway from the usual black leather everything we’re used to seeing, the minimal take on the classic driving glove look is gorgeous, plus they’re lined with a soft wool on the insides to keep your hands nice and toasty… not to mention you won’t have to take these babies off to use your phone. ($79.50 USD shop it HERE)
3. Alex & Ani Bangles – These make wonderful stocking stuffers. With a charm design for everyone in your life, these ultra-cute, stackable bangles come in different finishes from bronze, silver to various types of golds, it’s hard not to want them all. Not only are they a super cute accessory you and your loved ones to enjoy but building personalized stacked collections makes it even more fun! (Prices ranging from $28-78 depending on bracelet finish, shop them HERE)
4. Kidogo Kidogo iPhone Case – I featured these wonderful iphone cases with a cause in a blog post (check it out here to learn more about Kidogo Kidogo) Every case purchased helps towards putting a mobile phone in the hands of women in Tanzania, and hopefully eventually to all far parts of the world. (Prices range from $25-28 USD shop it HERE)
5. MAC Viva Glam Lipstick – Another small gift you can give that also gives back are MAC Cosmetics’ Viva Glam Lipsticks. The great thing about these lipsticks are that all of the shades work well on virtually all skintones. Plus, every penny spent on the Viva Glam lipsticks goes towards the MAC AIDS Fund to help support men, women and children living with AIDS. ($16 USD shop it HERE)
6. Square Trade Goods Co. Candle – These candles were recommended to me by one of my besties, Lauren of Handcrafted in Virginia. Handpoured natural soy candles from Richmond, VA, with a long 55 hour burn time, these candles all have wonderful scents that just make you want to grab your stuff and go on a camping trip! I’m a huge Balsam scented candle lover and their Balsam Fir candle is perfect for this time of year. ($20 USD for the 8oz. candle. shop it HERE)
7. Jackery Mini Premium Charger 3200mAh Power Pack – Being on the go, traveling or simply not being near an outlet when you need one most, there’s nothing worse than seeing the battery symbol on our phones. This tiny portable phone charger is small enough to fit in your pocket, slightly larger than a tube of lipstick, but packs enough power to charge your device back to full, and with the price, it also makes a great stocking stuffer or secret santa gift! ($19.99 shop it HERE)
8. Loyal Stricklin’s The Original Aviator Mug – A different style of mug to have your morning coffee in. Loyal Stricklin’s handcrafted leather wrap and handle around a glass mason jar makes for a unique take on the traditional coffee mug that we’re so used to seeing at secret santa parties. Nothing beats the smell of coffee and rich leather! ($29.99 USD shop it HERE)
9. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera – Since 2002, I have enjoyed having my Polaroid Mio, and it still works today! A few years ago, the Mio was replaced and taken over by Fujifilm’s Instax series. The Instax Mini 8’s are popping up everywhere and though there are variations of instant cameras out on the market today, the Mini 8 seems to be the most popular, making its rounds across the world and bonus points, go to the rounded super comfortable body shape and durability of this fun little item. They make for great gifts and are a lot of fun to bring to any holiday parties you might be attending this year! ($85 USD shop it HERE)
10. Knockaround Fort Knocks Sunglasses – Over the years, I’ve been a huge lover of fancy sunglasses, but there’s nothing more heartbreaking than losing or damaging a pricey pair. Knockarounds are great, because not only do they make different iconic styles such as the wayfarer and the aviator, but they also won’t break the bank. To add to the fun, you can even fully customize a pair for you or a friend, if you don’t find a colour scheme that you like amongst their large collection. We’ve got close to 20 pairs in our house(including the pair in the photo above), we like them that much! ($30 USD shop this pair HERE)
What are your favourite holiday gift ideas for this year? And will you be adding any of these to your shopping list?