I know its not OFFICIALLY Fall yet but with the weather these past few days, its fun to get a headstart on dressing like it is! The fun part of this time of year is that it isn’t cold out yet so you can have fun with transitioning warmer weather pieces for slight temperature drop. Keep reading to see more of this outfit, what I’m wearing and some shopping ideas inspired by this look.
As much as I love buying new clothes, I love finding ways to stretch my closet beyond what it is. Every piece can be worn in so many different ways if you just think about it hard enough. I’m an avid “layer-er” so it was only natural that I grabbed a few pieces to make this summer dress work with the cooler air. Since its not too too cold out, all I needed was a white button down underneath to break this dress away from its sweet summer appearance. Adding a thick brown leather belt and a pair of boots to match gave this more of a southern feel. To add to the look, I paired this outfit with my new Marc by Marc Jacobs purse I got from Mint Condition in Old Town Alexandria, and to finish it all off, I put on one of my beloved Goorin Fedoras. Here’s a full list of what I’m wearing:
- Brown Wool and Leather Grenadier Fedora – Goorin Bros.
- White Collared Button Up Shirt – H&M
- Blue Denim Summer Dress – Thrifted
- Oversized Two- Tone Camille Watch – Michael Kors
- Brown Leather Buckle Belt – Anthropologie via The Nebula Shop
- Western Boots – Targetstyle
- Sienna Leather Petal to the Metal Bag – Marc by Marc Jacobs via Mint Condition
If you like this look, below are some shopping ideas I’ve put together for you that were inspired by this outfit 🙂
$48 – pullandbear.com
$21 – hm.com