I’ve been feeling really under the weather the past few days. Hopefully I’ll be back to tip top shape soon, till then, here’s an outfit from the other week that I never got around to posting till now! I wore this on the 4th of July and thanks to working from home today, I was able to stift through all the photos and post them here for you! Keep reading to see more photos of this outfit, a list of what I’m wearing and a collage of shopping ideas inspired by this look and where you can find everything!
Since the day my Strand Necklace from Twisted Aristocrat arrived in my mailbox, I find myself always trying to style outfits around it. Its made of the softest leather, has such bold colour and is so comfortable to wear! You can find this same exact one HERE.
Here’s what I’m wearing:
- Tan Floppy Hat – F21
- Red Strand Necklace – Twisted Aristocrat
- White Basic Stretch Long Sleeve – Uniqlo
- Red Moto (Balenciaga Inspired) Bag – Ebay
- Leather Belt – Anthropologie / Shop Nebula (Check out her new Etsy Store HERE)
- Blue and White Striped Maxi Skirt – Mossimo
- Brown Strappy Espadrille Wedges – Mossimo
How do you like styling your red, white and blue? Keep reading for a list of shopping ideas inspired by this casual summer look!
$65 – zalando.co.uk
$21 – nelly.com
$77 – johnlewis.com
$34 – oasis-stores.com
$51 – yoox.com
$41 – zalando.co.uk