This past Saturday, my girl pal, Allison of The Nebula Shop and I attended the DC Ladies Ambassador Society meet-up at JRINK Juicery in Dupont (Washington DC) to talk about an upcoming philanthropic project and shortly after, we headed over to Catch 15 for the Linell Ellis & MDurvwa Pop Up Shop Event hosted by the beautiful and fun Sahra of QueSeraSahra.com! A busy Saturday morning but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Keep reading to see more photos of the outfit I wore and some shopping ideas inspired by this look <3
In putting together this outfit, I pulled a few things from my closet that hadn’t seen the light of day in a while. These Gianni Bini open-toed zipper booties were begging to come out so who was I to deny them a stroll through DC! Here’s what I’m wearing:
- Henry Jones Grenadier Fedora – Goorin Bros.
- Turkish Coin Necklaces – H&M/F21
- Cat & Dog (Pug) T-Shirt – H&M
- Tulle Skirt – Topshop
- Woven Belt – Vintage
- Teal Leopard Calf Hair Turn-lock Purse – Winners
- Open-toed Zipper Foldover Booties – Gianni Bini
- Oversized Dual-tone Watch – Michael Kors
Below are some shopping ideas I’ve put together for you to recreate a similar outfit!
$14 – newlook.com
$130 – repetto.com